Sunday, February 15, 2009

30 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:

1 I have lived in three places in ten years.

2 I hate the color yellow

3 people who bite their nails really annoy me

4 I hope I will be an actress.

5 I will probably not be an actress

6 I have 1 sister

7 One of my fave places that i've been to is Las Vegas!

8 I always have nightmares about moving to China

9 I love blogs

10 My mother is superstitious

11 I have best friends in 5 countries

12 I love watching disney channel

13 for a year I saw what it was like to have no t.v :( :(

14 I love Selena Gomez

15 I hate Lindsay Lohan

16 I always try to avoid cleaning my room.( you can tell from the look of my room !! :)

17 I'm on facebook

18 I can't wait to be 18

19 I hate math

20 I have the highest grade in italian then in any other class.

21 I hate bangs

23 there are more than 2900 books in my family's library

24 I have read all of the books in Lemony Snicket's a Series of Unfortunate Events

25 I hate fish

26 I prefer pools to the sea.

27 I love staying at hotels

28 I love the chocolates that they leave on your pillow at hotels

29 I hate twizzlers

30 I love making lists

aylarox

3 comments: