Sunday, February 15, 2009

Selena Gomez


Selena is my fave famous person. She is an american actress who grew up in Texas her parents are spanish and italian. She is most famous for playing Alex Russo in Disney's Wizards of Waverly Place. Other roles she has played are: the main character in Another Cinderella Story, one of the kids on Barney,small character in Walker Texas Ranger...... she had black hair and is 16 years old. Her best friend is Demi Lovato. There has been some gossip about Selena'Internet feud with Miley and there definitely was a feud but now both of them say that they have made up .......
she is very talented despite what my mom says! :)

2 comments:

  1. Sai ayla anche a me piace molto selena!!!
    baci bea!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ayla: I found your blog at last. Kir, Sophia, Zander and Keri are coming to visit today. I'm sure Sophia can teach me all the ins and outs of blogging. GA

    ReplyDelete