Sunday, April 5, 2009

Chicago

This year for my birthday i'm going to Chicago. I'm so exited....i'm going to stay at the W hotel and go to a building that's really high and to get up to the top you take the fastest elevator in the world that goes up to the top in only 39 seconds.....that place is the John Hancock Observatory.
Another thing i'm going to do is see Hannah Montana The Movie :) ! !! And also go to the theatre....and to really cool malls! Oh yea oh yea aha oh yea aha......( for everyone who does not know what that was and who may think i'm crazy....... you are mistaken......that....is.... my....happy song.) Moving on...... I will be posting some crazy quick facts about the JHO ( JOHN HANCOCK OBSERVATORY)
ciao/bye
aylarox

1 comment:

  1. I'm so psyched this year is my turn for your birthday trip!!!! Should we bring the Ferris Bueller's Day Off dvd so we can watch it the night after we go to the JHO? Accessing the mini-bar/room service for refreshments...of course :) xx mom

    ReplyDelete