Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Marley and Me

Hi
If you have seen Marley and me please let me know by commenting ( I was just wondering who has). I thought it was a very good movie and I cried at the end! I won't ruin it for you by telling you what it is about..............  From now on when I go see a movie I will rate it on my blog with        " Aylaroxmarx" Every movie will get a rating from one to five aylaroxmarx and you can comment and write "yes" if you have seen the movie and write how many aylaroxmarx you give it.... if you haven't seen then write " no" . I will post the rating for marley and me so that you can see how it works.
thx
aylarox

1 comment:

  1. Dear Aylarox: I go to the movies about once every two years so your review of movies you've seen will be very informative. I think the last movie I saw was Mr. Beans Holiday with Kir, Sophia and Zander. Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete