Friday, April 17, 2009

Yo!

I got back from NY on wednesday. My party was so great and thank you for the presents everyone ( Thx for the mag grandma you were right there was a Selena Gomez Article in there!) anyway Chicago was so much fun and i got a surprise in my hotel room ( comment if you want to know more about it) :) And JHO was so much fun and you couldn't even tell that the elevator in it was going so fast but you got to the top floor in like 3 seconds! I have worn all my David and Goliath shirts and have already finished reading a book a got. Anyway today went on a field trip so we did very little work. Except for showing the teacher our homework and i can't believe that i forgot my homework at home even though i had done it and so the teacher didn't believe me urrrgggggghhhh annoying :( 
bye
aylarox
p.s PLS VOTE ( POLL)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Aylarox: I can't believe you forgot your homework. Ask you Dad how many times he did that. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit to the USA. It was great to see you. I knew you would like the magazine. Love, Grandmarox

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened with the homework you forgot?

    ReplyDelete